(PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY)
We gather and use personal data in order for our services to be provided. We also gather data regarding our suppliers, regarding our partners and regarding everyone applying for a job or already working in the company N.LAKIDIS S.A
Specifically, we keep in our files data considering a person’s full name, his/her telephone number(s), his/her e-mail address, his/her job address and his/her job title.
In addition, it’s possible to gather data regarding your comments and your questions asked to us (via telephone, via written form or electronically) concerning our announcements and activities upon our services provided. We also hold the right to gather IP addresses (internet protocol) and also keep files regarding your actions while you are surfing in our WebPages.
The company N.LAKIDIS S.A is not gathering and not processing personal data which are included into special categories and also “sensitive” personal data unless this is obligatory by certain provision of the law or when the certain circumstances mentioned in chapter 9, paragraph 2 of the general regulation of personal data protection occur.
We gather personal data that concern you only when the following conditions occur:
- When you make use of our services.
- When any type of transaction between you and our company takes place either via telephone or via e-mail or via social media or via our website.
- When personal data are gathered through other legal sources, such as third parties who perform data collection, public sources or social media. All data included in this category can be used only when we have your permission to share data with third parties.
We use your personal data in order:
- To be able to send you information concerning our machinery equipment and our available services.
- To be able to send you announcements and information regarding our events and activities.
- To be able to proceed in actions each time where there is legal and mutual interest.
- To be able to send you information regarding the content and the place where an activity, in which you are participating, occurs.
- To be able to respond to electronic applications in a “contact with me” form or to any other electronic document which you filled in while visiting our website.
- To be able to monitor and respond to any incoming request (supporting, e-mail, conversation or telephone calls).
- To be able to fulfill our obligations such as: order confirmations, invoices, receipts etc.
- To be able to keep you informed regarding potential problems in our services provided.
- To be able to get in touch with you when researches are carried out so as to ask your opinion regarding our services provided.
- To be able to process a job application.
Personal data gathering after your consent
In cases where the consent of the person involved is required in order for us to gather and process personal data, this will be done through special consenting form, in which the consent given will be recorded, stored in files and proved in any case.
Personal data gathering after contract signing
In that case we gather personal data, in order for us to be able to fulfill our obligations according to contracts and agreements signed between us and our customers, partners and suppliers.
Personal data gathering on the grounds of legal interest
We gather and process personal data in cases where this is considered to be necessary for the purposes of legal interests which the company N.LAKIDIS S.A is aiming at, either as responsible for the processing or as third party.
Ιnformation about Albacross’ processing of your personal data
We inform you regarding the processing of personal data on behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies. The Albacross database will in addition to “Lead Generation” be used for targeted advertising purposes towards companies and for this purpose data will be transferred to third party data service providers. For the purpose of clarity, targeted advertising regards companies, not towards individuals.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
For how long do we store in our files personal data that concern you?
We store in our files personal data as long as this is considered necessary for the reasons under which they were gathered to be fulfilled, while we also take into consideration the necessity to reply at your questions, to fulfill our legal obligations that arise according to the valid legislation, to keep in touch with you for possible legal claims, lawsuits, but also for safety reasons.
Therefore, it’s possible for us to store in our files personal data that concern you for a long period of time after your last contact with us. When the gathered personal data cease to be necessary, they are deleted in a safe way. It’s also possible the gathered personal data to be used for statistical reasons, but in a case like that the personal data are used anonymously.
Your rights regarding your personal data are listed below:
- You hold the right to request for your personal data to be erased from our files, as long as it’s not necessary for us to keep them anymore.
- You hold the right to recall your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, for example to recall your consent to receive from us informative announcements.
- You hold to right to request for restrictions in the further processing of your personal data, in cases of disagreement regarding the accuracy of the data gathered or just processing personal data that concern you.
- You hold the right to keep opposed at the processing of your personal data, in cases where this processing is based on legal interest or in cases where there is a straightforward promotion of services.
- In case you wish to recall your consent regarding receiving informative announcements sent by us, please make a request at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it’s possible for you to keep receiving system messages and administrative announcements by us, such as confirmations and other notifications regarding your account’s activities.
In case you have any queries regarding the protection of your personal data, you can submit them at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The usage of cookies and web beacons
This information is used so as to improve the function of our web pages but also to gather information about the surfing of the users in them, also for gathering personal data, such as the type of the web browser, the operating system, the referral page, the root on the website, the ISP (Internet service provider) domain etc. The purpose of all the above is to reach to conclusions of the way that the visitors make use of a webpage. The Cookies and all relevant technologies are helping us to make adjustments to our web pages according to your personal needs and are also helping us to trace and prevent any thread against safety and any abuse. When used individually, cookies and web beacons cannot trace you personally.
Personal data notification when obligatory by legislation
In case this is obligatory by legislation, we will notify personal information. We will also notify personal information in cases where we have reasons to believe that this is necessary for the protection of the company’s rights. Also, personal data will be notified when compliance with judicial procedure or court judgment or legal procedure is needed. In any case, we are committed by all means that your personal data will continue to be protected.
Cooperation with subcontractors responsible for data processing
Modifications at the personal data protection policy
Submission of complaint at supervising authority
In case you are not satisfied by our means of processing personal data, you may contact with us in the first place at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further requests and actions, you may contact the personal data protection authority.